SPE Intelligent Energy Admissions Policy
- Only pre-registered SPE Intelligent Energy visitors who are badge holders, visitors who register on the day and exhibitor badge holders will be able to attend SPE Intelligent Energy.
- Visitors should be involved in or have some connection to or interest in the Exploration and Production (“E&P) and associated industries and should be dressed in suitable business wear.
- Badge holders must not allow their badges to be worn by anyone else. Any failure is likely to lead to the badge holder and the person wearing the badge being removed from SPE Intelligent Energy.
- Anyone obtaining a SPE Intelligent Energy visitor or exhibitor badge by theft, deception or other illegal means may be asked to leave SPE Intelligent Energy.
- Anyone attending SPE Intelligent Energy should carry some form of photo-ID (passport, photo-ID driving licence, national identity card) or other identification acceptable to the Organisers which the Organisers may ask to see.
- By registering to attend SPE Intelligent Energy, visitors will automatically have a “My Event” account created for them on the SPE Intelligent Energy website allowing them to use the Organisers’ planning and networking tools and to message exhibitors and visitors before SPE Intelligent Energy.
- No one under the age of 16 will be able to attend SPE Intelligent Energy unless they have obtained the prior written consent of the Organisers.
- Anyone attending SPE Intelligent Energy must not take part in any canvassing, leafleting, demonstrations, objectionable behaviour or wear offensive apparel or be involved in any activity which may disrupt SPE Intelligent Energy.
- Press badges at SPE Intelligent Energy are restricted to publishers, editors, journalists, photographers, broadcasters and web bloggers associated with the E&P industry. Members of the press may be required to complete an application form and produce accreditation in the form of a photocopy of a recognised press or media card, business card, NUJ card, a letter from the editor or an official web address linking to a press release in order to verify their position. Press applications from advertising personnel and media sales representatives will not be accepted.
- Official SPE Intelligent Energy photographers will be taking photographs and filming videos at SPE Intelligent Energy. Anyone attending SPE Intelligent Energy consents to such photography and filming without compensation and confirms that the Organisers shall be entitled to use such photographs and videos, which may include photographs and videos of visitors, for the purpose of marketing SPE Intelligent Energy in future, for exploitation in any and all media, without liability.
- Everyone attending SPE Intelligent Energy is required to comply with the Organisers’ safety and security requirements here.
- No visitor to SPE Intelligent Energy may take photographs or film videos or make any form of recording on any media at SPE Intelligent Energy under any circumstances without the prior written permission of the Organisers.
- No pre-registered visitor to SPE Intelligent Energy may assign or otherwise transfer their rights and obligations hereunder without the Organisers' prior written consent.
- In the event that a pre-registered visitor to SPE Intelligent Energy wishes to cancel their booking, the booking fee will remain payable in full to the Organisers.
- The Organisers reserve the right to exclude or remove anyone from SPE Intelligent Energy and the AECC who does not comply with this policy or who they reasonably consider is likely to break these rules or who is prohibited from attending under any applicable sanctions, laws or regulations, or otherwise at the Organisers’ discretion.
Organisers: Reed Exhibitions Limited, Gateway House, 28 The Quadrant, Richmond, Surrey TW9 1DN, United Kingdom